Virtual Labs for Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering
About the Workshop
Department of Electrical Engineering and Department of Electronics &
Communication Engineering, NIT Jamshedpur is organizing an e-Workshop in association with the Virtual Labs Team of IIT Kharagpur from 16th -17th September 2020. During this challenging pandemic situation, now is the best time for faculties and students to adopt online learning.
A virtual laboratory is a tool for distance learning and/or experimentation that allows people to share knowledge, data, voice, video, tools, and many other resources. It provides a suitable environment to extend, improve, integrate, refine, and assist the learning and/or experimentation process of many subjects, thus contributing to an increase in the effectiveness of scientific research and widening the use of scarce or costly equipment.
- To provide remote-access to Labs of Electrical Engg., Electronics, and Communication Engineering. This e-workshop will cater to students at the undergraduate, postgraduate levels as well as to research scholars.
- To enthuse students to conduct experiments by arousing their curiosity.
- To provide a complete Learning Management System around Virtual Labs where the students can avail of the various tools for learning, including additional web-resources, video-lectures, animated demonstrations, and self-evaluation.
- To gain hands-on experience in Virtual Labs related to Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Laboratories of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Laboratories of Electrical Engineering
One Desktop/Laptop with internet connectivity is all that is needed to perform the experiments remotely.
Deadline: 15th September 2020, 5:00 PM
Workshop Dates: 16 & 17 September, 2020
Time: 2:00-5:00 PM
- There is no registration fee will be charged. (Registration is open to students as well as faculty members)
- Pre-registration is mandatory.
- A certificate of participation will be given to the participants.
- The last date of registration is 15th September 2020 by 5:00 pm.
- The E-workshop will be held from 2:00-5:00 PM
- To register for the workshop.
Link to Original Notification : http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads/Brochure_e_Workshop_Vitual%20LAB_EED_%20ECED%20(1).pdf
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on www.UpcomingEngineer.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.