Online Workshop on Recent Advances in Bridge Engineering & Modular Steel Structures
Deadline: 18th September 2020
Workshop Date: 19th Sept 2020
- Inauguration: 11.15 am to 11.30 am
- Session I: Recent Advances in Bridge Engineering (11.30 am – 1.00 pm)
- Session II: Modular Steel Structures (3.00 pm – 4.30 pm)
- Interested one can register
- Registration is Free. However, prior registration is mandatory to attend the online workshop.
- E-certificate will be issued to the registered participants only on successful participation in both sessions of the workshop and subject to the submission of the feedback after every session.
- Er. Hemant Gor, Technical Specialist, Petrofac International Ltd., Sharjah (UAE).
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002, under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007.