Hands-On Introduction to LabVIEW and its Applications
Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (LabVIEW) is a systems engineering software for applications that require test, measurement, and control with rapid access to hardware and data insights. LabVIEW offers a graphical programming approach that helps you visualize every aspect of your application, including hardware configuration, measurement data, and debugging. This visualization makes it simple to integrate measurement hardware from any vendor, represent complex logic on the diagram, develop data analysis algorithms, and design custom engineering user interfaces.
- Developing Modular Applications.
- Creating and Leveraging Data Structures.
- DAQ & Control using LabVIEW, DAQ Devices (Arduino, cDAQ, myDAQ, etc.)
- Machine Vision Applications.
- Mechanical Measurements Applications using LabVIEW.
- Signal Processing Applications using LabVIEW.
- Navigating LabVIEW
- Troubleshooting and Debugging VIs
- Implementing a VI
- For MNIT Jaipur or IIIT Kota students: Rs. 250/-
- For students from other institutes: Rs. 500/-
The workshop is conducted in the Online mode. Since the number of seats is limited to 200, the selection will be made on first cum first basis and intimation will be sent to the candidates by email. Certificates will be issued to the participants, as per norms.
Deadline: 21st September, 2020
Workshop Dates: 25th– 29th September, 2020
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on www.UpcomingEngineer.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.