Applications of Algebra in Science & Engineering
The objective of the workshop is to provide an online platform to UG, PG, Ph.D. students, and faculty members to learn and discuss various applications of algebra and linear algebra in different fields of science and engineering with eminent.
- Applications of linear algebra in engineering, life sciences, optimization, and computer science.
- Applications of algebra in cryptography and coding theory.
- Modulo operation for secure communication.
- Application of a group of elliptic curves in cryptography.
- Applications of Rees and Cluster algebra, graded rings.
- Weyl algebra and Lie algebra in partial differential equations, singular value decomposition.
- Applications of matrix theory in control systems
- Linear algebra and matrices in differential-algebraic equations.
Registration Fee: Free for all students
Workshop dates: 12 – 16 October, 2020
Deadline to Apply: 8 October 2020