Conference on the Digital Economy
The Srini Raju Centre for Information Technology and the Networked Economy (SRITNE) at the Indian School of Business (ISB) will host the eleventh edition of Conference on the Digital Economy (CODE) on December 20 – 21, 2017 at Neemrana Fort-Palace, Rajasthan, India.
Technology is also increasingly emerging as a driver of socioeconomic transformation and growth in government and society. The purpose of CODE is to bring together researchers from around the world who are interested in generating insights about the antecedents, nature and consequences of such digital transformations.
We invite submissions across a range of areas including but not limited to those listed below. A variety of methodological approaches are also welcome at the workshop.
- Economic Value of IT
- E-Business and E-Government
- Crowds, Contests and Communities
- Digital Platforms and Open Governance
- Security, Privacy and Ethics of Technology
- Technology Adoption and diffusion
- Human Behaviour and IS
- Strategy, Structure and Organizational Impacts of IT
- Data Science, Decision Analytics and Visualization
- Research Methods
Service Science and IS
HCI, Design Issues and Design Science Research
Social Media and Digital Collaboration
IT and Social Change