Recruitment at Siemens
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.Siemens’ technical expertise, comprehensive portfolio and long-standing experience are helping to pioneer a sustainable future across the globe. Find detailed information, news, insights and references on the topic areas that exemplify Siemens’ success in providing state-of-the-art solutions in fields including IT, industry, finance and energy.
The System Analyst is responsible for specifying how particular requirements shall be realized from customer point of view.
Create the solution part within the Software Requirement Specifications for a part of a product (e.g. detailed user system interactions with wireframes of the graphical user interface) and contributes to design discussions within the development team.
Contribute to create concepts and prototypes (esp. on team level) and supports the analysis of product risks.
- Create concepts and prototypes (esp. on team level)
- Consults the Product Owner and presents different, evaluated options how to realize requirements
- Create Software Requirement Specification (i.e. solution part)
- Analysis of product risks (identification of risks, definition of risk mitigations)
- Monitors implementation of risk control measures
- Root cause analysis for potential risks
- Participates in design discussions
- Supports creation of test specifications
- Derive, prioritize and communicate SW Requirements
- Coach/ support development team’s questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
- Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve or reject results based on DONEness
- Support effort estimations of development teams
- Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Self driven and Initiative
- Decision making skills
- Result orientation
- Self motivated and provides motivation and inspiration to the team
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong team player and networking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
For More Details, Click Here.