Indian Navy University Entry Scheme 2019 Final Year BE / B Tech Students
Applications are invited for Indian Navy Recruitment for BE / B Tech from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) Officers in Executive (GS) Branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES) for course commencing June 2019.
Applicants should be in the final year (regular B.E/B.Tech or integrated degree course) in an AICTE recognized university with one of the following educational qualifications and should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks till the pre-final year (V semester of B.E/B.Tech and VII semester of the integrated degree course)
- General Service: Any stream of B.E/B.Tech (Male candidates)
- IT: (i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science (iii) Computer Engineering (Male candidates)
- Engineering Branch: (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering and Management (vii) Control engineering (viii) Aerospace (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation and Control (Male Candidates)
- Electrical Branch: (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Telecommunications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics and Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation and Control (xi) Instrumentation (Male Candidates)
- Naval Architecture (NA): (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aerospace (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design (Male and Female Candidates)
Born between 02 July 1995 and 01 July 1998 both dates inclusive.
How to apply
Candidates have to register and apply online at this page.
Applications are accepted from June 30 to July 30, 2018.
Eligible candidates will have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process. Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted got SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Vishakapatnam/Kolkata between Dec 18 to April 19.
Selected candidates will be informed on their email as provided by candidates in their application form.
Return First Class (AC III Tier/AC Chair Car) rail fare is admissible for SSB interview if appearing for the first time for this commission on the production of railway ticket. Candidates need to carry a photocopy of the first page of passbook or cheque leaf where the name, A/C no and IFSC details are mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
The training is scheduled to commence in June 2019 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Use this contact form for any queries.