Automation Engineer Required At JP Morgan Chase& Co
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion.
- We operate in more than 60 countries.
- We have over 240,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Roles and Responsibility.
- Building and Maintaining Automated acceptance test using Java, Selenium/Web driver, Junit, TestNG and other java based tools.
- Working in Agile team with key stake holders to develop test plan and test scripts
- Ability to see a feature through to completion which includes close collaboration with different stakeholders from the project.
- Working with stakeholders on the Nonfunctional requirements.
- Experience working in Agile, Incremental & Iterative, Scrum, XP, or Lean environments
- Strong experience designing and developing test plans, scripts and tools in agile environment.
- Strong experience of developing acceptance tests using Java, Webdriver/Selenium, Jbehave and other Java based tools.
- Performance and capacity testing experience a plus (Ideally Jmeter , Perfj or Similar Tools)
- Strong experience testing in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Knowledge of distributed web based technologies
- Working knowledge of SQL
For More Details, Click Here