Internship at Intugine Technologies (Computer Science)
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based company on a mission to bring visibility in the Indian logistics industry. They have developed products that help enterprises like Flipkart, Myntra, Philips, etc. track their 3rd-party trucks.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Collaborate with a team to define and design new features
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: REST API and iOS
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd Apr’20 and 8th May’20
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning and continuous integration
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
Stipend: 10000-15000 /Month
Sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line Internship.