IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship 2017
IIT Jodhpur runs a undergraduate research initiative (URI) program, also called IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship Program.
IIT Jodhpur Summer Internship Program provides a platform to young students to engage in research with faculty members of the IIT Jodhpur for a period of two (2) months during summer.
To be eligible to apply, students must have:
- completed their 5th Semester of undergraduate degree OR 1st Year of Masters Program.
- students must have 65% or 7.0 CPI/CGPA and above.
- applicant must not have failed any course.
2 Months (Mid May – Mid July 2017)
• Computer Science/IT
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
• Physics and Maths
• Applied Mechanics
• Humanities & Social Sciences.
- Accommodations will be provided at GPRA campus of IIT Jodhpur.
- Stipend of Rs. 8,000 per month for two months will be provided.
- Students have to pay charges, related to their boarding and lodging as per the Institute rules.
To apply follow these simple steps:
- Apply online at www.oa.iitj.ac.in/UGRI.
- As part of application, students must provide a proposal (in pdf format) on the research which she/he would like to carry out at IIT Jodhpur.
- Applications will be screened by an Selection Committee, based on merit of the research proposal.
- Selected applicants will be intimated through eMail.
- Students must confirm their participation through eMail before April End 2017.
Start of On-line Applications : 25 March 2017
Last date of Applications : 10 April 2017
Announcement of selected candidates : 28 April 2017
Confirmation from the selected applicants : 01 May 2017
Commencement of Internship : 16 May 2017
Submission of Internship Report : 15 July 2017