IIC National Innovation Contest 2020
IIC- MHRD’s Innovation Cell is pleased to announce the 2nd edition of IIC National Innovation Contest 2020 for all (Institutions Innovation Council) IIC Institutes. Drawing from the success and learnings of National Proof of Concept contest (POC contest -2019) & regional mentoring sessions 2019, National Innovation Contest 2020 is promulgated with improved process and features.
The second edition of National Innovation Contest 2020 is being announced in the month of February 2020, so that IICs and students will get enough time to go through the complete 360-degree process of learning which starts with exposure to the real-life environment, problem identification, Ideation & solution development, Proof of concept development & validation, Prototype/Innovation development and finally nomination of best of best student innovations from IICs in the National IIC portal. Like last year, this year too we will organize a series of regional mentoring sessions and national level Bootcamp for the nominated innovator students.
Please find the basic information regarding e-sessions and participation guidelines are as below.
1. No Prior Registration is required to attend the e-sessions.
2. The time slot for the e-sessions are 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM ( except Saturday and Sunday) from 21st April to 10th May 2020
3. Enrollment is Free through clicking the WEBEX Link https://mic.gov.in/iicwebinar.php. The link will be active for joining the sessions 15 minutes Prior to the commencement of Session.
4. Maximum 1000 numbers of Participants Can Join at a time on First cum First Serve Basis.
5. You may receive short e-Assignments during the Session and upon submission through the portal participant will receive a Participation e-Certificate.
SUBMIT IDEAs/POCs UNDER IIC NATIONAL INNOVATION CONTEST 2020 : https://mic.gov.in/innovationcontest.php
IIC Institutes should scout student innovation on the following themes
- Healthcare & Biomedical devices.
- Agriculture & Rural Development.
- Smart Vehicles/ Electric vehicle/ Electric vehicle motor and battery technology.
- Food Processing.
- Robotics and Drones.
- Waste management.
- Clean & Potable water.
- Renewable and affordable Energy.
- IoT based technologies (e.g. Security & Surveillance systems etc.)
- ICT, cyber-physical systems, Blockchain, Cognitive computing, Cloud computing, AI & ML.
For more details Click Here