HACK HUB: A Hackathon by VIT, Chennai Campus
When everyone is at home, the world is suffering from COVID-19, a golden opportunity is available for all. As everyone is free from headache daily routines. when each and every person can work to increase knowledge and getting ready to be available for all future opportunities.
Here is a new opportunity of “HACK HUB”, IEEE Computer Society’s flagship event Hack-Hub 2020 at VIT Chennai is around the corner. Here we include some key points of what hack hub is, who is organizing, what is the venue, and what are the steps to enter the competition.
Starting with what hack hub is: It is a platform where one can test his/her wits – like Robotics, Internet of Things, Embedded System, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. It is a great opportunity for engineering students to test their wills with strong competitors. It includes two rounds, after successful completion of the first-round one can step to the second round. Teams are required to enter the competition of 2-3 members.
About first round : first round is of Quiz. information about the first round is as follows :
- Quiz Window: 3 Mar’20, 11:59 PM IST to 1 Jul’20, 12:20 AM IST
- Quiz duration: 00:30:00
- Total number of questions: 20
- Questions will appear one by one.
- You’ll be able to browse through the questions.
- Only Team Leader, the person who registered the team, will be able to play the quiz.
- You’ll be able to modify your answers before submitting the quiz.
Mandatory RULES for first round are as follows :
- There are 3 sub-sections in the same quiz (ML, IoT and App dev)
- IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO ATTEMPT ALL SECTIONS
- Choose the technology bucket that you are most comfortable with and attempt the questions in that section only. You will only be graded for the section you choose
- You are also welcome to attempt more than one section. You will be evaluated and the section with the highest score will be considered
- Please note that you have to attempt this quiz in order to be considered for the final hackathon.
- Submissions past the deadline will not be accepted.
- Make sure you answer the questions diligently, for every answer will be read and evaluated. Authenticity of answers will be checked
Second round is going to held offline at VIT campus , Chennai on 18 JUL’20 at 10:00 AM IST to 19 JUL’20, at 7:00 PM IST.
The event is organized by the Vellore institute of technology (VIT), Chennai. VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. The event is sponsored by UTT Technologies!
For registration after preliminary round :
- IEEE Members: Rs. 650
- Non-IEEE Members: Rs. 800
- follow the link for entering and registering Click here
Rewards: winners will get the reward of 50k along with a certificate, the first runner up will get 35k along with a certificate, the second runner up will get 15k along with a certificate.
What to wait, grab the opportunity as fast as one could, also if the article is informative must like it !! 🙂