Competition: CodeAgon 2020
If you have felt that you have great potential and talent in the field of programming, where you always look for challenges. Then you definitely need to participate in this competition to showcase your talent and performance.
CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL) is conducting a nationwide Coding Challenge, CodeAgon! You’ll be solving about 6 challenges focussed around Algorithms and Data Structures with the contest duration spanning 4 hours.
You get a chance to win prizes worth over 2 lakhs and a chance to interview with CNIL for the position of Software Development Engineer for 2021 graduating students and Summer Internship for 2022 graduating students.
ORGANIZER: CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL)
ENTRY FEES: Free
AWARDS / PRIZES:
- 1st position: INR 1,00,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 2nd position: INR 50,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 3rd position: INR 25,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 4th to 10th positions: INR 5,000 cash + CNIL Goodies
- 11th to 20th Positions: INR 2,000 cash + CNIL Goodies
- Job offer
- Fresher (Graduating in 2020-2021)
- Pursuing BTech, BE, MTech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree- MTech+BTech, PhD.
- This is an individual participation competition
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the competition
- All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the competition
- CodeNation Innovation Labs and InterviewBit decisions are final
- Prizes will be awarded to those participants who have given consent to share their information with CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL)
- Current CNIL employees are not eligible for prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks post competition to receive your prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks for interview schedule
- Each challenge has a pre-determined score
- Each submission for each problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes
- A participant’s total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation
- Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 28 SEP 2020 12:00 AM IST
For more information : CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL)
REGISTRATION LINK: CodeAgon 2020
Also read our blog on High Precision Recognition of Hand Gestures using AI