Important Courses for ECE Students
First-year in Engineering is common for all branches. It’s the time when each and every student gets settle with the environment, new system, new syllabus, for some new cities. In first-year students opt for different streams some with knowledge of the stream and some with more craze at the present time. when we actually enter, there is a vast river of knowledge in which we have to dive. At this time subjects are merged with all the stream subjects so that one could recognize his/her interested field and then in second-year students have chance to change their streams according to interest in which options are like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Communication, Computer Science, etc
Here some light is put over electronic and communication engineering and its related important courses.
Electronics and communication engineering is one of the fastest-growing fields of engineering courses. Electronics and communication engineering compiles in communication engineering and core electronics engineering. The course concept is to focus mainly on the communication part with the knowledge of the electronics field. It deals with the electronic devices and software applications which utilizes nonlinear and active electrical component such as semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits to design electronic circuits, devices.
So many ECE student has confusion that what type of courses important for this branch?
When the syllabus is included with some subjects then each and every subject plays its role in field but some subjects are much more important for sitting in job interviews.
1. Digital and Analog VLSI Design
2. Embedded System
3. Computer Networking and System Security
4. PSB Designing
1. Digital and Analog VLSI Design:- In every electronic product like mobiles, computers, tablets so on which are based on VLSI technology. Company INTEL which mainly focuses on designing microprocessor chips which are used in computers. so this is one of the highly demanded courses which will be used in VLSI design companies. This course present in linked in learning, Udemy, Alison, Coursera. These sites provide best free online courses with certificates.
2. Embedded System:- In our daily life, we use many electronic devices to make our work faster and saving time like washing machines, lifts, micro oven, etc. This type of work needs some processors which work for only a particular application i.e like washing machine which only used to wash the clothes. To develop those types of products, the embedded system is used. This reason Embedded System is the second most important course for the ECE branch. This course is present in Internshala, Udemy, Alison, Coursera. This site provides best free online courses with certificates.
3. Computer Networking and System Security:- Internet is used to know the information from all around the world. ex: “Facebook” a social site, just wonder when the site is opened in chrome or firebox, then what happened on the backside of the browser?. This type of information can be provided or known from learning computer networking and System Security. This is the reason for the important role of the Computer Networking and System Security course for ECE. This course is also present on the above-mentioned sites with certificates.
4. PSB Designing:- due to increasing digital technologies, PSB(Printed Circuit Board ) is in high demand. These digital technologies require a lot of components and these components are used to make PSB(Printed circuit board). This course is also very important for electronics and communication engineering. This course is also present on the mentioned sites with certificates. This courses related tutorial is present on youtube.
Above mentioned courses provide information to each of them and one can get to know a little of them from this. Knowing the Interest in a particular course one can step ahead to provide knowledge. As earlier said these are vast rivers with the flow of knowledge in which end is not there. but still, practical knowledge is one which one carries with him/her whole life. learn practically will be more fruitful rather than running in the race of gaining certificates only.
I hope you my article will help in recognizing interest and start gaining knowledge of your interested area.
All the best!! 🙂