What am I going to do after B.Tech?
With the approaching end of a semester, you i.e., the soon-to-be graduate will be faced with another difficult question “What am I going to do after B.Tech?” This will be the time when you will be deciding where you want to be in the future.
Top Things You can Aim to Do After B.Tech
1. Campus Placement: This is the best option if you have no interest in pursuing further studies. Campus Placements is a common phenomenon in most good engineering institutes. Apply for the placement offers that are available in the campus and more important prepare well for them.
2. Plan Out Your Further Studies by Specializing ie. M.Tech: Pursuing your further studies is another option to choose after completing your B.Tech studies. M.Tech is the next step that allows you to select your field of expertise and excel in it. Specialization in a particular field is provided to the students which later on will provide an edge during job interviews.
3. Shift over to the Business Side i.e., MBA: Have you ever felt that engineering was never your true call? It is never too late to switch over to what you feel is the right path for you. Alternately you could be one of those people who feel that management knowledge will equip you better in your chosen career path. If management and business has ever been interesting then you should consider pursuing MBA.
4. Study Abroad: It is no secret that facilities provided by the foreign Universities are better than those that are available here. If your wish is to explore and experience an entirely new culture while studying then going abroad is the best option for you. Along with studies, you can also check the various fellowships in research and development category available abroad.
5. Be your Own Boss – Entrepreneurship: Starting off your own business is also a great option after completing your B.Tech. This option lets you have the freedom to express your creativity and ideas.
For More Details Click Here