Workshop on Web Designing using Joomla CMS , SEO & SMO.
This is a comprehensive Joomla course designed for people who have little IT (Information Technology) knowledge to help individuals gain a good grounding in the fundamentals of this popular open source Content Management System (CMS). So that they can create, manage and promote their website. Only a little IT knowledge is necessary to attend this course.
The workshop is not just about Web designing using JOOMLA (a content management system) but also includes Search Engine Optimization(SEO) that enables our website to get listed on top of Search Engines like Google, Yahoo etc when keywords are used for searching. Creating a website might not be as appealing to some as it might be to see it even being listed on top. This workshop also covers Social Media Optimization (SMO), that is, how to brand products on social media like Facebook, Google etc and includes a session on Google and Facebook Analytics. So, by the end of the workshop, one would get to know how to design a website, launch it, how to do search engine optimization (SEO) of it, how to do social media optimization & marketing.
- Describe Joomla’s key CMS features
- Administer website content using Joomla’s back-end functions
- Modify the created websites
- Install a Joomla instance from scratch
- Learn to manage own hosting
- Know where to look for Joomla resources, including Joomla extensions
- Overall, be in a better position to manage and tweak Joomla
It’s a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Any one interested, can join this workshop. While a basic understanding of HTML and simple database concepts would be helpful, it is not compulsory. The installation and administration of Joomla software is so user friendly, you will never need to write a single line of code or SQL statement.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
Fees: Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant
workshop so there are no prerequisites. Any one interested, can join this workshop. While a basic understanding of HTML and simple database concepts would be helpful, it is not compulsory. The installation and administration of Joomla software is so user friendly, you will never need to write a single line of code or SQL statement.
For More Details Click Here