Workshop on VHDL Programming-Pune
VHDL Programming Workshop
VHDL is a hardware description language used in electronic design automation to describe digital and mixed-signal systems such as field-programmable gate arrays and integrated circuits. In today’s time it is a very important skill to have, especially for engineers wishing to go in core industries. Workshops are a great way to have some hands-on learning.
A VHDL workshop is being organised by Pralhad P. Chhabria Research Center (PPCRC), Pune this December. PPCRC is a constituent of Hope Foundation and Research Centre established to promote research. It has been established in the memory of Late Shri. Pralhad P. Chhabria, who was an iconic businessman and the Founder Chairman of Finolex Group of Companies. PPCRC’s intent is to advance knowledge through research and provide education & training in Science, Engineering, and Technology, to serve India and the world. PPCRC focuses on research and convergence of Information Technology, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Cognitive Technology.
December 21st to 23rd 2017
Training on System Design using VHDL
- Students pursuing B.E/ B. Tech from ECE, EI, EEE who require industrial training or projects
- Student pursuing M.E./M. Tech, M.Sc Physics/ Electronics interested in hardware design.
Each Participant will be given hands-on experience in the following:
- VLSI and RTL design
- VHDL synthesis and simulation
- Implementing models in CPLD
- Each Participant will be provided with a mini-laboratory which contains all the necessary electronic hardware, software, CPLD board and tools required during the workshop. This mini-laboratory will be the property of the participants.
- Participants will be certified after successful completion of the workshop.
Last date for registration:
Dec 15th 2017
3000 GST@18% payable Extra
(Hostel facilities available)
For other details on Venue, Registration Link, Contact details, Inquiries etc visit here .
A PDF with all necessary information has also been provided.