Workshop On WEBPRENEURSHIP
Who is a Web Entrepreneur?
The Web or Internet Entrepreneur is someone who is looking at the vast power of the Internet to start or grow a business.
Today India is among countries with maximum number of emerging start-ups. IT sector is among fastest growing sectors in case of small & medium scale new start-ups. Nearly 60% of the start-ups are web based. Even those which remain must have a website to survive. Though we visit more than a dozen websites every day, have you ever wondered that having your own website is affordable and simple?
Webpreneurship is a 2 days Entrepreneurship + Web Based Start-Ups, Promoting Workshop. The sessions will be mainly hands on in which students will be working to design a demo of their own business website.
- Why Entrepreneurship
- How to create your own Web-Based Start-Up
- Designing Business Plan & Marketing Plan
- Administer CMS as Website
- Create E-Commerce Website
- Setting Up Payment Gateway
- SEO & SMO Techniques (Online Promotion)
- Investors & Ventures Funding
Topics to be covered in this Workshop:
Entrepreneurship (Session 1)
- Motivational Session on Opting Entrepreneur as career
- Entrepreneurship & today’s era
- Entrepreneurial Motivation & Competences
- Role of Innovation & Creativity
- Business Opportunity
- Business Regulations & Support Systems
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- The Operations Plan
- Organizational Plan
- Financial Plan
Web-Based Start Up (Session 2)
- Web based business & E-Commerce
- Generating Web based Ideas
- What is E-Commerce?
- How it works
- What can you sell online?
- E-commerce as a standalone business
- Coming up with a strategy and business plan
- Choosing a shopping cart
- Sell directly on Facebook
- Key considerations (shipping, payment, etc)
- Time investments
Web Based Technologies (Session 3)
- Understanding different Web Technologies.
- Understanding Web Layout.
- Basic about HTML Programming.
- Creating First Web Page
- Type of Script Language
- Difference between Server Side & Client Side Scripting
- What is Web Server (Hosting) & Domain Name
- How to Register Domain Name & buy hosting space.
- How to Create Profession Professional Email-Ids like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic about Database (MySQL)
CMS (Session 4)
- What is CMS ?
- What is Joomla, Drupal & WordPress ?
- Working on Joomla
- Joomla Installation & Configuration
- Installing Modules, Plugins & Components.
- Configuring CMS
- Menus & Page Creation
- Installing Theme
- Launching Joomla Website
E-Commerce Website (Session 5)
- Creating E-Commerce Website
- Configuring Backend Panel & CMS
- Creating Products & Service Categories
- Product/Service Listing
- Process for Getting Payment Gateway
- How to Configure Automated Payment Gateway.
- Setting Up Shipment Terms & Delivery
Hosting Administration, Marketing & Social Networking (Session 6)
- Hosting Administration with CPanel.
- Creating Back Ups.
- Introduction about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Google Adwords (Pay Per Click PPC)
- SEO on HTML Websites.
- Facebook & Google Analytics Session
- Email Marketing
For More Details Click Here