Workshop on Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
The two days workshop will play a key role in developing skills in the field of design for manufacturing and assembly. Participants will be able to gain knowledge in the fundamentals of geometric tolerances, application and inspection methods.
The main objectives of this program are to:
- Introduce the concept of geometric tolerances and their applications in engineering.
- Inculcate the participants with the knowledge of geometric tolerance controls in engineering drawing.
- Expose the participants to modern inspection methods to measure geometric tolerances.
- Provide hands-on training in the inspection of geometric tolerances using CMM.
Topics planned (but are not limited to) for the program include:
- Introduction to geometric tolerances.
- Geometric tolerance application in engineering drawing.
- Geometric tolerance inspection methods.
- Demonstration of measuring geometric features using CMM.
The registration fee for industry participants, research scholars, faculty and students is Rs. 1200/-. Filled up registration form is to be submitted to the coordinator(s) along with the DD for registration fee drawn in favor of “PSG CNCE” payable at Coimbatore. Selection will be based strictly on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Selected candidates are requested to make their own accommodation arrangements.
To download the registration form, click here. Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form via email to email@example.com.
- Last date for receipt of filled in the application form: 22/04/2020
- Date of intimation regarding selection: 28/04/2020 (Only through E-mail)
- Confirmation by the participants: 05/05/2020
Phone Number: 9944421770
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
Venue: PSG College of Technology
Date: 08 – 09 May 2020