Two Days Hands on Training on Internet of Things (IoTs) for Beginners
“Two Days Hands-on Training on IoT for Beginners”
Why attend this workshop?
- The latest entrant to the digital space is the Internet of Things (IoT). IoT is an advanced automation and analytics system which exploits networking, sensing, big data, and artificial intelligence technology to deliver complete systems for a product or service.
- IoT systems have applications across industries through their unique flexibility and ability to be suitable in any environment.
- With the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT), the number of connected sensors soon will reach trillions, working with billions of intelligent systems involving in-numerous applications will drive new consumer and business behavior.
- The demand for increasingly intelligent industry solutions based on IoT will drive trillions of dollars in opportunity for IT industry and even more for the companies that take advantage of the IoT.
- One of the topmost initiatives in the form of Digital India Program of the Government which aims at transforming India into digital empowered society and knowledge economy is expected to provide the required impetus for the development of the IoT industry ecosystem in the country.
- IoT offers avenues for telecom operators & system integrators to significantly boost their revenues and has resulted in their taking lead in adoption of IoT applications and services being offered by the technology.
To Register Click Here
- Rs. 1000/- per Participant ( Includes refreshment, lunch, practice hardware kit and certificate)
- Separate take away hardware kit is available with additional payment of Rs.1000/-( Node MCU ESP 8266 Development Board, Sensors, and accessories )
- Registration forms are available on the Web page.
- Online Payments can be made through NEFT/DD.
- Payment by DD drew in favor of Raja Lakshmi Institute of Technology, payable at Chennai along with the registration form.
Day 1: Introduction & Getting Started with Arduino.
Introduction to Embedded System
Embedded Systems in IoT
Configuring Arduino IDE
Working with Digital Pins
Working with Analog Pins
Day 2: Sensor, Actuator and Communication module interfacing
Moisture sensor interfacing with Node MCU Light sensor interfacing with Node MCU Flame sensor interfacing with Node. MCU Temperature & Humidity sensor interfacing with Node MCU.
IR sensor interfacing with Node MCU.
PIR motion sensor, Gas sensor, Piezo Vibration sensor, Sound sensor, 3 axis accelerometer, Actuators, GPS/GSM interfacing with Node MCU.
Outstation participants will be provided free accommodation ( Restricted to 30 on first come first services based)
Rajalakshmi Institute of technology
24-25th November 2017
Kuthambakkam Post, National Highway 4, Chembarambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600124
For more information: Click Here.
Visit College Here.