RC Micro Quadcopter Workshop by Avian Aerospace at Chennai
RC Micro Quadcopter Workshop by Avian Aerospace at Chennai on 28,29 December, 2017
About Avian Aerospace:
Avian Aerospace is a Research and Services Company started with the motto of “Inspiration through Innovation”, having the vision to employ modern technologies to solve the untouched problems in the industry. Avian aerospace focuses on the design and development of unmanned systems and Internet of Things solutions.
About the workshop:
The workshop is designed to introduce the students to the underlying concepts for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Technology. It is planned to have practical experience of the theoretical concepts. The program includes the basic aspects of designing, fabricating, assembling, flying and maintenance of these vehicles. It also covers topics on basics of Quadcopter algorithm and coding, electronics, sensors, navigation and communication systems, autopilot system and a discussion on career opportunities.
Topics to be covered during the workshop:
• Basics of Aeronautics and Aeromodelling
• Introduction to UAVs – Evolution and Classification
• Vertical Takeoff and Landing Vehicle (VTOL) operating principles
• Selection of different UAVs for specific applications
• Principal differences between Quadcopter and other UAVs
• Design Methodology, parameter selection
• Propulsion systems selection, Material selection, Sizing of Quadcopter
• Control Algorithm of Quadcopter, Programming, debugging
• Sensors, navigation and autopilot system
• Electro-optical payload and other sensor payloads
• Fabrication of Quadcopter
• Flight Trails and error rectification
• Advanced real-time applications of UAVs
Full Quadcopter kit (with Remote)
Tools (screwdriver, cutter, cello tape, etc.)
Rs. 9500/- for a team of maximum 6 students
28-29th December 2017.
Avian Aerospace Private Limited
For more information, visit here.