Python Programming Workshop 2017
Python Programming Workshop 2017 (PYTHON-2017)
DATE: 30.12.2017 (SATURDAY)
“Top Engineers” under the auspices of “Top International Educational Trust”
IIT Madras Research Park, No.32, Kanagam Road, Kanagam Periyar Nagar, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
INR 900/- PER PERSON (INDIA)
$50 USD ( FOR OTHER COUNTRIES)
GROUP DISCOUNT OFFER
Group of 5 & above will get 5% Discount
Group of 10 & above will get 10% Discount
Last Date for Registration: 28.12.2017
Introduction, Comparison with other languages, Data Types-Number, String, List, Tuple, Dictionary, Operators, Decision Making, Loops, Exceptions, Modules Functions, Basics Of Objects Oriented Programming, Classes And Objects in Python and Hands On Session
“CERTIFICATE FROM TOP ENGINEERS WITH ISO CERTIFIED NUMBER AND HOLOGRAM WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE END OF THE WORKSHOP WHICH WILL ADD VALUE DURING PLACEMENTS”
CONTACT: 09940322437 / 9840728806
Jennifer: 9840728806, 9940322437
Fest Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Seats are filled on “first come & first serve” basis.
* No on the spot payment.
* Session timings – 9.30AM to 4.30PM (Break -12.30 noon to 1.30 PM)
* Laptops, pen drive and data card are compulsory and we request you to bring the laptop with full power backup.
* Late comers will not be entertained.
* Lunch and Tea will be provided.
* Certificates will be given only at the end of the workshop.
* No accommodation will be provided.
* No particular dress code.
* Kindly bring your college id card along with a photocopy of your pay slip.
* Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested.
* In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
Mail id: email@example.com
Event link: https://ticketing.eventshigh.com/checkout.jsp?eid=63fc1f9be3e45992fc06a783eb703a11&src=organizer_checkout_short_url
For more Information please visit: