IOT using Arduino Workshop (UNO-2017) at IIT Chennai
IOT using Arduino Workshop
“TOP ENGINEERS” with a motto of “Skill and development begins here” brings you a hardcore IOT and Arduino based workshop at Chennai on December 23, 2017. ISO CERTIFIED CERTIFICATES WITH HOLOGRAM will be provided to you by the end of the workshop which will add value during placements.
About TOP ENGINEERS:
TOP ENGINEERS is an organization which is run by senior industries, MIT Chennai alumni, renowned subject matter experts and researchers to bring out the real world experience. TOP ENGINEERS specializes in providing hands-on experience on industrial practices to its participants through various workshops, seminars, and other means.
Topics to be covered during the workshop:
- What is Internet of Things?
- Basics of Internet of Things and its applications
- How to connect your Arduino and how it relates to Cloud computing concepts?
- Arduino programming & interfacing Sensor
- Analysing real time values
- Getting sensor data through mail
- How open IoT platforms allow you to store your sensor data in the Cloud?
- Create your own embedded projects through basic IoT concepts.
- Build your own weather monitoring station.
Registration fee: INR 900/- per person (INDIA) and $50 USD (FOR OTHER COUNTRIES).
Registration closes on 20/12/2017. Hurry up!
GROUP DISCOUNT OFFER:
Group of 5 and above will get 5% discount
Group of 10 and above will get 10% discount
For registration, click here
Participants who attend the TOP ENGINEERS Workshop will get 25% off for the upcoming three workshops with TOP ENGINEERS.
IIT MADRAS RESEARCH PARK – (EXHIBITION HALL)
No.32, Kanagam Rd,
Kanagam Periyar Nagar, Taramani
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
Session timings – 9.30AM to 4.30PM (Break -12.30 noon to 1.30 PM).
For any queries, please contact:
Dr.S.Prabhakar – 09940322437
D.C.Jennifer – 09840728806
For more information, click here.