Hydraulics in Underground Mining Equipment Programme by IIT Dhanbad
In the recent past, there has been a significant increase in the use of hydraulics in underground mining equipment such as loaders, drills and free-steered vehicles and cutter loaders. It is the muscle power of modern electro-hydraulic equipment.
Presently there exists a big gap between the availability and requirement of trained manpower in this particular vital field for its efficient operation, effective maintenance and troubleshooting.
To bridge the gap, it is essential that the application engineers and maintenance personnel should have the first hand theoretical knowledge to enable them to tackle practical problems encountered during installation, operation and maintenance of hydraulic equipment. Such knowledge will be useful to operate the hydraulically operated machines as prime source of power transmission at optimum level.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All application engineers / supervisors in E&M / Maintenance Engg. Cadre working in underground mines who need to know about the Maintenance & Troubleshooting aspects of Hydraulic Systems used in underground machineries will benefit from this program.
- A basic knowledge about Hydraulics and pneumatics.
- The knowledge about the construction and operational aspects of Hydraulic equipment deployed in underground mines.
- Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluid
- The basic requirements for safer operation of hydraulic system used in underground mines. · The knowledge about the hydraulic transmission system in underground mining equipment especially LHD, SDL and Powered support.
- The knowledge about the maintenance aspects of hydraulic systems
- Rs. 33,000/- (+15% taxes) per resident participant
The fee includes: comprehensive course materials with Boarding and lodging. Accommodation will be provided in twin sharing basis a/c room.
- Rs. 31,000/-(+15% taxes) per non-resident participant
The fee includes: comprehensive course material with breakfast and lunch (no accommodation will be provided)
Draft in favour of Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad – 826004 should be sent along with the nominations latest by 2nd June, 2017.
For net banking transaction:
Account Number: 0986101009746
Bank Name: Canara Bank
Bank Branch: Seraidhela, Dhanbad
IFSC Code: CNRB0000986
MICR Code: 826015003