Hands on Training Programme on PLC Programming, Troubleshooting and Industry Applications
5-days Hands-on Training Programme on
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)-Programming,
Troubleshooting & Industry Applications at IIT Dhanbad
5-days Hands-on Training Programme on Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)-Programming, Troubleshooting & Industry Applications will be held on January 15-19, 2018 at Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad.
Accurately programming the Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) improves quality in production and manufacturing, reduces downtime, increases efficiency and even save energy cost associated with certain equipment. This training programme is to provide an in-depth skill-developments in PLC through hands-on learning.
After attending this course, people will be comfortable in programming PLC and will have the confidence to edit existing or create new PLC solutions on their own. This course is designed for individuals
who need to work with PLC.
The course covers theory and practical on:
1. PLC fundamentals, basic functions
• Major Components, Inputs-Outputs, and Sequence of Operation
2. Ladder Programming for both digital & analog applications
• Use of relay logic and ladder logic in creating PLC programs
• Timer, counter, comparator and their application in programs
• Analog input-output operations
• Following specific instructions in programming to accomplish specific tasks
3. Communications & fault finding
• Create, upload and test own PLC programs for a variety of real-time tasks
• Online monitoring and troubleshooting operations.
Applications in Mining and Mineral Industry
- ₹ 30, 000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) + GST applicable. The fee includes everyday working lunch, course material, certificate and institute’s amenities.
- ₹ 6000/- (Rupees Six thousand only) + GST applicable, extra for boarding, lodging (single, AC) at ExecutiveDevelopment Centre (EDC) of the institute during the period.
For registration, download brochure Here.
1. Dr. Tanmoy Maity; Associate Professor (EE) & Coordinator; Department of Mining Machinery
Engineering, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad-826004, (Jharkhand); Tel: 0326-2235729(O); Mobile: 09471191126;
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr. Ananda Shankar Hati; Assistant Professor (EE) & Co-coordinator; Department of Mining
Machinery Engineering; IIT (ISM); Dhanbad-826004; (Jharkhand); Tel.: 0326-2235083(O); Mobile:
09471191571; E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org