Course on Optimization Techniques in Industrial Robotics by NIT Rourkela
National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odhisa (Industrial Design Department Creative Automation Lab) is conducting a short-term course on Optimization Techniques in Industrial Robotics.
In today’s world Robotics is the essential part of industrial applications and is used in both small scale and large scale industries. This course will equip participants with the broad knowledge and essential skills necessary to develop robotic systems for applications with optimized conditions.
Contents of the Course
- Introduction to Robotics: Classification, System Architecture, Locomotion, and Applications.
- Motion Analysis of Various Robots: Industrial Robots and Wheeled Mobile Robots.
- Actuators and Sensors in Robotics.
- Robotics in welding, Assembly, and grasping applications.
- Optimization techniques of mobile robot navigation
- Optimization techniques of industrial robot trajectory planning
- Optimization techniques for assembly sequence planning
- Real-time Projects: Assembly & Interfacing of various robots for specific tasks
For registration, the candidates need to download the registration form here. After filling the form the candidate needs to send it along with necessary DD to the address for correspondence, so as to reach the destination before November 25, 2017.
Registration fees for different candidates will be as follow’s
- Industry delegates: Rs. 1500
- Delegates R&D /Academic Institutions: Rs. 1000
- Student/Research Scholar: Rs. 600
- Delegates from outside India: €200 or US $ 300
Note: Registration fees do not include accommodation.
Payment should be made by DD (Demand Draft) in Favor of “Continuing Education, NIT Rourkela” Payable at SBI Rourkela(Branch Code- 2109).
- The last date of Registration(Receipt) is 25 November 2017.
- Candidates have to mail the Intimation letter by 27 November 2017.
- The course will start on 21 December 2017.
Based on the availability, the participants will be provided accommodation in the students’ hostel/guest house of the Institute on payment basis.
Dr. B BV L Deepak Coordinator
OTIR-2017; +91-661-246 2855 (o); +918984180965(M)