ArduBotics is workshop on intelligent Autonomous , microcontroller based with multiple sensor robot. This workshop is dedicated to clear the basic concept of electronic & electrical components. In this workshop student will make their Self Brain Robot which will do various activities like:
- Line Follower Robot
- Obstacle sensing & avoidance
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Voice Controlled Robot
- Android App Controlled Robot
- Developing Own Android App for Controlling Robot
Topics to be covered in Workshop
- Starting with embedded systems
- AVR Microcontroller Programming
- Arduino jargon and terms
- Arduino Basics
- Arduino Architecture
- Arduino board layout. What are the resources available
- Bluetooth Module
- DC Geared Motors
Programming fundamentals ( C language )
Development & Testing on Arduino Board
Example 1: Simple LED Program
Example 2: LED Blinking
Example 3: Interfacing IR Sensor with Arduino
Robot 1: Line Follower Robot
Robot 2: Obstacle Avoider Robot
Robot 3: Edge Avoider Robot
Robot 4: Android App Based Controlled Robot over Bluetooth (Designing Own Android App)
Robot 5: Voice Controlled Robot using Android Smartphone.
Robot 6: Gesture Controlled Robot using Android Smartphone.
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Eligibility: There are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Rs. 1350/-(inclusive of all Taxes) per participant. * This fee include workshop training, study material, tool Kit, certification, government taxes and other human resources charges. Take away kit to a Team of 4 to 5 paticipants.