IOT USING ARDUINO WORKSHOP (UNO-2017)
IOT USING ARDUINO WORKSHOP (UNO-2017)
“Top Engineers under the auspices of Top International Educational Trust”
IIT Madras Research Park
No.32, Kanagam road, Kanagam Periyar Nagar, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
Event Date: 23.12.2017 (SATURDAY)
For Registration: click here
INR 900/- PER PERSON (INDIA)
$50 USD ( FOR OTHER COUNTRIES)
GROUP DISCOUNT OFFER
Group of 5 & above will get 5% Discount
Group of 10 & above will get 10% Discount
“Certificate from Top Engineers with ISO certified number and Hologram will be provided by the end of the workshop which will add value during placements”
What is this course about?
From refrigerators to parking lots in shopping malls, IoT is bringing more and more things into the digital manifolds every day, which will likely make the IoT technology, a multi-trillion dollar industry in the near future.
This project-based course introduces you to the amazing world of IoT and its fascinating applications. Using an Arduino Uno and a DHT sensor, you will develop an electronic device that will stream temperature and humidity data over the internet. You can program the system in such a way that whenever there is a temperature/ humidity change, the system will send you notification via email as well as sms from a remote location.
Apart from gaining practical skills on the Internet of Things Technology, by doing this project you will learn about the Arduino Architecture, Arduino Programming, intergrating the sensor on to the IoT platform etc,.
- Learn the basics of Internet of Things and its applications
- Build your own IoT system using Arduino Uno
- Work with DHT sensors to detect humidity and temperature
- Setup IoT connectivity using ESP8266 WiFi Module
- Understand Arduino Architecture and programming
- Develop and test an IoT weather monitoring station
- Lecture Session – 4 hrs
- Design Session – 1 hr
- Fabrication Session – 1 hr
- Programming Session – 6 hrs
- Testing & Competition Session – 4 hrs
- Internet of Things
- Basics & Terminology
- Wireless Communication using WiFi
- Sending Automated E-Mails
- Arduino Uno – Architecture, Programming & Trouble-shooting
- ESP8266 – Concepts, Architecture & Applications
- DHT Sensor – Sensing Temperature and Humidity
- Building IOT Weather Station – Design and Implementation
- Arduino Programming
- Setting up ThingSpeak
- Arduino Uno
- ESP-8266 WiFi Module
- DHT Sensor
- Connecting wires
- Working tools
- Wire Stripper
All of the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 5 but would be taken back at the end.
Participants registering in groups of 5 will get take-home kit for free. Take-home kit consists of all the above items excluding the items marked with *.
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study materials for workshops attended
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
Eligibility: Anybody interested in Internet of Things, Arduino Architecture & Programming can attend this course and explore the opportunities.
- Seats are filled on “first come & first serve” basis.
- No on the spot payment.
- Session timings – 9.30AM to 4.30PM (Break -12.30 noon to 1.30 PM).
- Laptops, pen drive and data card are compulsory and we request you to bring the laptop with full power backup.
- Late comers will not be entertained.
- Lunch and Tea will be provided.
- Certificates will be given only at the end of the workshop.
- No accommodation will be provided.
- No particular dress code
- Kindly bring your college id card along with a photocopy of your pay slip.
- Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested.
- In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
NOTE: ONLY LIMITED SEATS PER BATCH AND THE SEATS ARE FILLED ON “FIRST COME & FIRST SERVE”
Contact Details: 09940322437 / 9840728806
For more details: