MIT, Manipal’s XIV Control Instrumentation System Conference
About the Conference:
The Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering of Manipal Institute of Technology is organizing “XIV Control Instrumentation System Conference (CISCON-2017)” from 3rd to 4th November 2017 at MIT, Manipal.
CISCON-17 provides the forum for researchers, engineers, and academia to exchange the latest information about the Control and Instrumentation Engineering Applications. CISCON is the annual event of the Instrumentation & Control Engineering Department.
- Last Date for the submission of paper: 25 August, 2017
- Intimation of the acceptance of papers: 25 Sept, 2017
- Last Date for the registration Fees: 10 Oct, 2017
- Conference Dates: 3–4 November, 2017.
- One copy of the full paper in the specified format (available at website) on any of the above and related topics should be sent to easychair at the link given here.
- Full paper will be published in a peer reviewed journal.
- Authors will be offered an opportunity to upgrade or modify their paper based on the reviewer’s suggestions for final submission of the full paper.
- On acceptance, all authors will be required to submit the final camera ready and a duly signed copyright transfer form.
- All accepted papers received with full registration will be included in the conference proceedings and scheduled for presentation only on the condition that the author(s) will be making oral presentation at the conference.
- Applications must be sent along with the DD in favour of “MANIPAL UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE/ WORKSHOP” payable at Manipal / Udupi.
|Industry, R&D organization||Rs. 10500*|
|Foreign Authors||USD 250*|
|Student Registration||Rs. 4500|
|Extra page charges (8 pages are allowed for Regular reg.)||Rs 500/- per page|
- Registration fees includes lunch on all the conference dates, registration kit and Publication of papers in Journals (* Scopus Indexed).
For More Details Click Here