International Conference on Industrial Electrical and Electronics Engg at South Asian Research Centre, Chandigarh
International Conference on Industrial Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICIEEE)
ICIEEE is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Computer science theory and technology.
2. The application of computer science in various fields of theory and practice.
3. The mathematical theory and technology.
4. Mathematics in education theory and practice.
5. All kinds of fields in the management of mathematical theory and practice.
6. Physical theory and technology.
7. Physical in education theory and practice.
8. Physics theory and practice of management in various areas.
9. Computer science and mathematics, physics parallel application and management.
10. Electrical engineering
11. Electronics Engineering
12. Communication Engineering
Paper should be written and presented strictly in English. Any submission must not have been, or will not published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
Please follow the Conference format (.docx, .doc)
REVISED PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
Regular Papers: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Also, for more guidelines, visit here
For registration details, click here.
- Last date of paper submission: Dec 27, 2017
- Last date of registration: Jan 2, 2018
- Date of Conference: January 13, 2018
Asst.Prof. Bikash Kumar
Asst. Organizing Secretary
South Asian Research Center-SARC
Mob. +91-8280047487(Call 9.00AM to 7.00PM on working days)