10th Conference of Karnataka Science and Technology Academy on Science and Technology for Future of Humanity
The Conference in Bengaluru is being organized as a Signature Event of KSTA in association. The Tenth Conference is proposed to be organized in association with REVA University, Bengaluru. The Event has to be organized on any two mutually convenient days between December 2017 – January 2018. During the conference, distinguished talks will be organized by inviting renowned scientists and eminent technologists on various topics related to the central theme of the conference.
- To bring awareness about contribution of science and technology for human welfare among different cross sections of civil society.
- To create interest in scientific and technological developments among officers of line departments, teaching faculty and research scholars.
- To foster understanding of scientific developments and advancements in the field of S&T.
- To popularize utilization of advanced technological tools in various sectors of the economy for the overall development of the state.
- To felicitate eminent scientists for their contribution to S&T developments in the state as well as the country.
Call for Papers:
- Extended abstract should not exceed more than 700 words
- Type set should be in front size-12 in time new roman with 1.5 space
- Abstract should be sent to mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or before 5th January 2018.
- Registration form and scanned copy of DD along with Abstract should be sent to mail ID: email@example.com on or before 5th January 2018.
- No spot registration is encouraged
- Accommodation is provided only for 200 delegates ( first come first serve basis)
The conference will provide a platform for delegates to present their ideas and research outcomes in the form of research poster presentations. The posters could be presented on any aspects related to physical & mathematical sciences; chemical & life sciences; interdisciplinary sciences and engineering sciences (including all branches) by Scientists/Researchers, Teaching Faculty and Post Graduate/ Research Students of the State. A compendium of selected abstracts will be brought out and circulated to all the delegates during the conference.
To encourage excellence in scientific research, the best posters will be awarded cash prizes in each category such as physical & mathematical sciences; chemical & life sciences; interdisciplinary sciences and engineering sciences as given below:
A panel of experts consisting of KSTA Members and eminent Professors will be constituted to select the best posters. The panel will review the posters based on the originality of research, objectivity, utility to society and presentation.
Last for submission of abstract: 5th January 2018
Conference on: 18th and 19th January 2018.
A normal registration fee of Rs 200/- has been fixed for each degegalte. The amount has to be sent through DD favouring member secretary,KSTA Bengaluru along with filled in registration form.
Registration form is available here.
Dr. M. Dhanamjaya
- REVA University Rukmini Knowledge Park, Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560064
- +91-80-66226622, 65687563 – 65
- + 91-80-28478539
Dr. N. Ramesh
Dean – Training, Placement and Planning
- REVA University Bengaluru – 560 064.
- KSTA, Bangalore-70
For more information visit Website