IIT Madras-Tokyo Tech Symposium on Bioinformatics
The IITM-Tokyo Tech Joint Symposium is a biannual international symposium held in Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), India in collaboration with Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo-Tech), Japan.
During the symposium, experts in various domains of Bioinformatics gather from India and Japan under one roof to discuss and present their works. This provides an unique opportunity to the researchers and students to learn the frontiers and interact with eminent scientists in Bioinformatics.
The 4th IITM – Tokyo Tech Joint Symposium titled “Frontiers in Bioinformatics: Large scale data analysis, Resources and Drug design”, will be held on 10th – 11th November 2017 in IITM, Chennai, India. The symposium will focus on topics in the below mentioned areas.
- Algorithms for biomolecular sequences / structures
- Bioinformatics databases and tools
- Protein function
- Structure based drug design
- High performance computing
- Large scale data analysis
- Big Data
- NGS Analysis
- Registration deadline: 15th Oct 2017
- Oral presentation selection: 20th Oct 2017
- Symposium: 10th – 11th Nov 2017
For More Details, Click Here.