International Multi-Conference on Computing, Communication, Electrical & Nanotechnology (I2CN-2K18)
I2CN-2K18: “International Multi-Conference on Computing, Communication, Electrical & Nanotechnology” aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences.
It also provides the premier multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology.
We are now open for technical paper submission, proposal submission for Industrial Forum & Exhibition, proposal for Tutorials and proposals for Workshops.
Call for Papers
We invite original technical papers in all areas pertaining to Engineering and Technology. The Main topics to be covered, but not limited to are:
- Advanced materials in Engineering
- Bio Medical, Electronics and Green Architecture
- Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture
- Computer Vision and Robotics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Design of Embedded system with VLSI
- Data mining
- Electrical Materials Electromagnetics
- Electrical, Electronic and Systems Engineering
- Green Manufacturing
- Internal combustion Engines
- Internet and Mobile Computing
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- MEMS and NEMS
- Materials preparation and processing
- Nano Devices
- New Technology, methoss and Techniques in Civil Engineering
- Networking, Communication and Multimedia
- Photonics and Opto electronics
- Power engineering
- Pervasive, Grid, Cloud computing
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- RADAR and satellite communication
- Semiconductor devices
- Structural Engineering, Signal and Image Processing
- Theory and Advanced Technology of Engineering Structure
- Papers are to be submitted using the Easychair link given Here.
- Submitted paper must be written in English.
- The maximum length of the paper is limited to 6 pages.
- Both full research papers and work-in-progress reports are welcome.
- Authors are required to certify that their paper represent original work and is previously unpublished elsewhere.
- Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly excluded.
- The manuscript must be submitted in the required format (pdf, IEEE format).
- RegistrationThe registration form is given Here.
For more details Click Here