International Conference on Green Buildings & Sustainable Engineering
International Conference on Green Buildings and Sustainable Engineering (GBSE 2018) organised by Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology (RSET), Kochi, India together with Research and Testing Centre for Thermal Solar Systems (TZS), ITW, University of Stuttgart, Germany on 24th and 25th January 2018 at RSET.
The conference GBSE 2018 under the theme “Transforming our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration towards a Smart and Sustainable Future” will be an important step towards fulfilling the dream that one day we can live in a clean, healthy, and high quality environment, where cities, townships, and communities are built on the fundamentals of Green Buildings and Sustainable Engineering.
International Conference on Green Buildings & Sustainable Engineering. Green and smart buildings will reduce pollution and degradation of environment through efficient usage of energy, water and other resources supporting healthy living and improving productivity.
1. Green Buildings
2. Smart Energy Systems
3. Green Manufacturing & Materials
4. Nanotechnology for Environmental Remediation and Protection
5. Sustainable Energy Technologies
6. Energy Storage Technology and Materials.
7. Life Cycle Analysis and Sustainability Assessment of Materials and Products
8. Recycling and Waste Management
9. Security of energy supply
10. Ecological Liveable Environment Construction
11. Sustainable Traffic Solutions including e-mobility
12. Effective Water Management Systems
13. Sanitation and Waste Water Management
14. Architectural concepts for Smart Cities including advanced tools such as GIS
15. Environmental Geotechnics
16. Ground Improvement Techniques
The registration fee for the Best 10 Papers will be reimbursed.
Theme for this year’s conference is “Transforming our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration towards a Smart and Sustainable Future”
Abstract Submission: Oct 15, 2017
Paper submission deadline: Oct 31, 2017
Accepted paper notification:Nov 30, 2017
Camera ready submission deadline: Dec 20, 2017
Early Bird Registration: Dec 01-07, 2017
Regular Registration deadline: Dec 31, 2017
Conference Dates: Jan 24-25, 2018
For any queries, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Jibin Noble – +91 94973 68899 email@example.com
Ms Sindhu U – +91 98958 38799 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, Click Here.