International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Science (ICCIDS 2018)
The International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Science (ICCIDS2018) provides an International forum for presentation of original research findings, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative, practical development experiences in different fields of engineering. The conference draws researchers and application developers from a wide range of data mining and computational Intelligence related areas along with their algorithms and applications of current issues of almost all branches of Engineering and Technology.
Awareness of Data Science and its application is becoming popular among the general population. Parallel offers of hope add woes to the researchers of Data Science due to the potential limitations experienced in the real-time. This conference aimed to expand its coverage in the areas of Computational Intelligence and Data Science, where expert talks, young researchers presentations will be placed in every session of the meeting will be inspired and keep up your enthusiasm.
All the accepted papers will be published in Procedia, Computer Science, Elsevier. Some of the selected high quality papers of ICCIDS2018 with extended versions will be published in reputed journals from International Publishers indexed in Web of Science, SCOPUS, ACM and DBLP
International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering, Inderscience
IJCSE is indexed in: Scopus (Elsevier), Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier), Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), ACM Digital Library, DBLP Computer Science
International Journal of Embedded Systems, Inderscience
IJES is indexed in: Scopus (Elsevier), Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier), DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking, Inderscience
IJHPCN is indexed in: Scopus (Elsevier), Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier), Academic OneFile (Gale), ACM Digital Library
International Journal of Social Computing and Cyber-Physical Systems, Inderscience
IJSCCPS is indexed in: DBLP, Google Scholar, Academic OneFile (Gale), ACM Digital Library
International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics, IGI Global, USA
IJHISI indexed in: Scopus and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Call for papers:
ICCIDS2018 provides a platform for researchers, scientists and academia from Computational Intelligence and Data Science to meet and exchange ideas, collaborate and work together. It also proposes to focus on all aspects of computation, Intelligence and data sciences with modern and emerging computational techniques especially areas which require very high precision.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Probabilistic and statistical models and theories
- Learning theory
- Optimization Methods
- Data Compression and Sampling
- Statistical learning
- Evolutionary Computation
- Deep Learning
- Learning Classifiers
- Parallel and distributed learning
- Scientific data and Big Data analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Scalable analysis and learning
- Data pre-processing, sampling and reduction
- High dimensional data, feature selection and feature transformation
- High performance computing for data analytics
- Architecture, management and process for data science
MACHINE LEARNING AND KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY:
- Knowledge discovery theories, models and systems
- Human-machine interaction for knowledge discovery and management
- Biomedical knowledge discovery, analysis of micro-array and gene deletion data
- Machine Learning for High-Performance Computing
- Learning for streaming data
- Machine learning over the Cloud
- Knowledge based neural networks
- Spatial/Temporal Data
- Knowledge discovery from heterogeneous, unstructured and multimedia data
- Knowledge discovery in network and link data
- Knowledge discovery in social networks
- Data and knowledge visualization
- Cross media data analytics
- Big data visualization, modeling and analytics
- Multimedia/stream/text/visual analytics
COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND DATA SCIENCE:
- Computational theories for big data analysis
- Computational Intelligence for Pattern Recognition and Medical Imaging
- Incremental learning – theory, algorithms and applications in Big data
- Sparse data, feature selection and feature transformation
- Intelligent Information Retrieval
- Probabilistic and information-theoretic methods
- Support vector machines and kernel methods
- Time series analysis
- High Performance/Parallel Computing
- Search and Mining
- Data Acquisition, Integration, Cleaning
- Data Visualizations
- Semantic based Data Mining
- Data Wrangling
- Decision making from insights, Hidden patterns
- Optimization for Data Analytics
- Biomedical informatics
- Computational neuroscience
- Information retrieval
- Collaborative filtering
- Computer vision
- Human activity recognition
- Natural language processing
- Web search
The Big Data and Deep Learning workshop tries to unveil the innovations and contributions in the field of Big Data and Machine learning. It details the case studies on the Data Communication Network Analysis, which includes the scalable analytic techniques and frameworks capable of collecting and analyzing both online streams and offline massive datasets, network traffic traces, topological data, and performance measurements. In addition, the workshop would discusses the out-of-the-box approaches and possible use cases in networking domain related to the application of machine learning and big data. The workshop would give an information-sharing platform for researchers and practitioners to share their experiences on designing and developing big data applications that would aid data driven decision making and reasoning. Last but not the least; it would highlight the open issues related to the application of machine learning problems.
The NorthCap University concentrates on research and entrepreneurship. Apart from its focus on teaching, we are collaborating with University of Dayton, USA, Michigan technological University, USA and ITB Ireland to fulfill the requirements. In addition, we have a team of experienced faculty and staff from reputed universities and IT industries.
Registration Charges: Registration for registered Authors from ICCIDS2018 is FREE.
Submitted papers must be unpublished and not currently under review for any other publication. Authors of accepted papers will need to sign in Procedia consent to publish form and present their paper at the conference.
Each accepted article is required to register at the full-rate by at least one author. All accepted and registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has also to be registered. If the author will not make the conference registration, the paper will be automatically removed from the conference proceedings.
Please note that papers will not be included in the proceedings of the conference unless one author of the paper does not pay the registration fee within the deadline.
- The number of pages is limited to 10 for one paper.
- It is obligatory for at least one author to register, attend the conference and present each paper.
- The page limit for papers is a minimum of 3(Three) pages and a maximum of 10(Ten) pages
- Additional pages per paper above the Ten(10) page limit will be charged at a rate of € 5 EUR (Five Euro) per page respectively.
The conference registration includes:
- Welcome reception with conference kit
- Participation of all conference sessions
- High tea, lunch and banquet dinner.
- Conference Certificate
- The registration does not cover accommodation, transportation etc.
- No attendee will be allowed to pick up conference kit for their colleagues without prior written permission from the original registrant.
- Conference Attendee /co-author participant / Listener registration fee doesn’t cover registration kit and proceedings.
- Without full author registration at the conference, paper will not be published in Procedia Computer Science Journal, Elsevier.
- All registration fees specified are excluding bank charges.
- All other authors including Indians currently residing/working in other countries should make payment in USD.
- 20% Discount in Registration fees for CSI members.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR ICCIDS-2018
|•||Authors from India||9000|
|•||Student Authors from India||8000|
|•||Authors from Other Countries||$350|
|•||Student Authors from Other Countries||$250|
|•||Registration for author having more than one paper||8000|
Registration form can be downloaded from here.
- Vijendra Singh
School of Engineering and Technology
The NorthCap University, Gurugram, India
- Rita Chhikara
School of Engineering and Technology
The NorthCap University, Gurugram, India
- Almabrok Essa
University of Dayton, USA
For more information visit Website.