IEEE Conference on Micro-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 2018
This Conference will bring together brilliant engineers from academics and industrial background to exchange ideas for development and advancement of Micro-Electronics and Telecommunication This conference will also provide a golden opportunity to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications and products of Micro-Electronics, Telecommunication.
Call for papers:
The main topics of the conference are given below:
- Micro-Electronic Engineering
- Remote Sensing, Computational
- Computer science and intelligent system
- Signal and Image Processing
- Information and Communication Technology
- The accepted papers from this conference will be submitted for publication by IEEE Computer Society in IEEE proceedings and submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- Distinguished papers, after further revisions, will be considered for possible publication in several SCI & EI indexed special issues of prestigious international journals.
- By submitting a paper to the conference, authors assure that if the paper is accepted, at least one author will attend the conference and present the paper.
- Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE conference proceedings format (8.5″ x 11″, Two-Column).
- Papers should be submitted through the paper submission system at the conference website. Full Papers (up to 6 pages, with the over length charge) are solicited.
- All submissions have to comply with IEEE’s guidelines. Initial submissions for review are limited to seven (6) pages.
- Camera-ready papers should not exceed six (6) pages including figures without incurring additional page charges (maximum 2 additional page with over-length page charge).
- Papers must be written using the IEEE conference proceedings style format
- Last date of Paper Submission: June 10, 2018
- Dates of Presentation: September 20-21, 2018
Departments that are eligible to participate in the fest :
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Event Categories in the Fest:
- Paper/Poster Presentations
The IEEE conference on Micro-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering will be held at SRM University, Ghaziabad campus on Sep 20-21, 2018.
Contact details: 919410474936,
email id: email@example.com
Event Venue: Delhi Meerut Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201204