IEEE I2CT CONFERENCE 2018
The International Conference on Convergence of Technology invites you to attend the IEEE event to gather, network, and exchange information on the different research areas from Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engg., Electrical Engineering, and many more.
They are expecting to welcome more than 1000 people from different regions of country to Pune for an event focused on different areas of research.
It will help you define and refocus you on your value stream so you can remove that which doesn’t add value and more effectively plan for whats around the corner.
The scope of conference papers and exhibits include but aren’t limited to the following areas:
CONVERGENCE IN TECHNOLOGY
Good news is, all accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore publication, which is indexed with world’s leading Abstracting & Indexing (A&I) databases.
For paper submission guidelines, instructions and template, please use the IEEE Conference paper format. The papers need to be submitted online, where they will be reviewed, and the decisions and reviewers comments would be sent to the corresponding author.
PREPARING FOR THE CONFERENCE
Upon paper acceptance, authors who have their paper accepted may start preparing for the conference. Below is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
- Revise your paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables, and references.
- Please use the given template either in Word or Latex and do not use any other template. Failure to do so may result in your paper exclusion from IEEE Xplore.
- Verify the format of your paper
- The camera-ready paper must be IEEE Xplore compatible.
- This can be done through IEEE PDF eXpress Plus service. Please refer to the Paper Submission link.
- Register and pay the conference fee
- Upload the camera ready paper
- The camera-ready paper must be uploaded only through Easy Chair. Authors need to convert and check their final manuscript before uploading to Easy Chair at the PDF eXpress website: PDF Express using Conference ID
- Please complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form.
- Arrange your travel and accommodation
- Depending on your nationality, you may be required to apply for a visa in advance to enter India
- Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites.
- Update the presenter information
- Please state who among the authors will be attending and presenting your paper.
- Make sure the presenter name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance/presentation.
- Please also update a short biography of the presenter in his/her profile.
- Please indicate if the attendee/presenter requires vegetarian meals.
- Prepare your presentation slides
- Every presenter will be given 15 minutes for presentation inclusive of Q&A. Please prepare your slides to fit into the duration.
- An effective oral presentation should be structured accordingly: opening, the outline of main points, detail of main points, conclusion.
On the day of your presentation, please report to your assigned room 10-15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin. Introduce yourself to the Session Chair, and check that any audiovisual equipment you need to use is setup and working properly. Please load your presentation onto the hard drive so that the transition between presentations is smooth.
Paper submission deadline: 30 Nov 2017
Notification of acceptance date: 15 Dec 2017
Final submission deadline: 25 Dec 2017
Last date for Early bid Registration: 31st Jan 2018
Date of Conference: 06-08 April 2018
Venue: Hotel Gateway (TAJ), Hinjewadi, Pune