Civil Engineering Symposium Aakaar 2018 : IIT Bombay
Aakaar IIT Bombay is proud to launch the second edition of International Civil Engineering ICES, IIT Bombay. Symposium provides an important channel for exchange of information between researchers and gives deeper insight into topic. Aakaar IIT BOMBAY have been coming up with new thoughts every year to develop avid interest among participants with the prime motive of encouraging research enthusiasts in the field of civil engineering to engage in vigorous research and take Civil engineering to a whole new level, ICES IIT Bombay looks forward to bring together and support such talented and enthusiastic people.
- To encourage participation in civil engineering research area.
- To provide an excellent platform for exchange of new ideas and knowledge among Academia,Industry professionals and Research Scholars.
- To give students an exposure to the designing of research papers and paper presentation in a formal conference.
Aakaar invites all the civil engineering students to attend the ICES, IIT Bombay to explore the various research opportunities ahead in civil engineering irrespective of being an accomplished researcher or any person interested in research and innovation.
We will be very honoured and happy to have you as one of our most delightful participants in the international symposium.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Register as a team with a maximum of 3 members
- Submit your abstracts before the given deadline
- Abstracts will be scrutinized and finalists will be invited to the International Civil Engineering Symposium, IIT Bombay during Aakaar.
**For the participants outside India, the symposium will be held through video conference.
Click Here for more details.
Click Here to register.
Official facebook page.