Software Engineer Required At Cloudbyte
The DevOps Engineer will work side-by-side with OpenEBS developer community and will be primarily responsible for developing tools for validation of the commits and automation of OpenEBS Deployments. The ideal candidate believes in exploring alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud.
– Lead efforts in automation, continuous deployment of OpenEBS along-side popular container orchestration engines like K8s, Docker Swarm, Mesosphere etc.,
– Plan, implement and keep the OpenEBS CI pipeline up to date with the new features being added to the project.
– Defining and providing the yaml files for deploying Persistent Containers like MySQL, Postgress, Hadoop etc., using OpenEBS.
– Research new promising tools and technologies, and ways to more elegantly/ efficiently solve problems.
– Contribute to the OpenEBS community development efforts – Participation in Tech Talks/Sessions, Blogs, etc,.
– 2-4 years of experience in DevOps Engineering or Software Development (Java/Python/Golang preferred).
– Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or similar.
– Experienced with tools like TravisCI, Jenkins, etc.,
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across the organization and interact effectively at all levels of management and peers.
– Prior experience with Storage Technologies, Products and Solutions is highly desired
– Prior experience of Storage Testing tools like fio, vdbench, iozone, iotest etc., is preferred
– Prior experience with Cloud related technologies VMWare, VirtualBox, Amazon AWS
– Prior experience with tools like Vagrant, Terraform, Ansible
– Understanding of deploying applications on Dockers, Kubernetes, etc., is highly desired
– Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites. (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Github Enterprise, etc.)
– Contributed to OpenSource Projects
– Worked in startups or small product teams.
For Applying Click Here