Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
HC SI DC DI1 is a key partner for SYNGO business unit in developing Healthcare Imaging IT technologies and products like syngo classic framework & application development.
Responsibilities include design, coding, unit and integration testing of the software applications.
- Engage in customer support, bug-fixing, enhancing the existing software design & improve the existing solution (ilities).
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and good communication skills
- Responsible for the high level and low level design.
- Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
Desired Qualification and Experience: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech with Minimum 3 – 8 years of experience in design and development
- Strong C++, MFC programming skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Good Problem solving skills, leadership skills
- Expert level knowledge of software development life cycle
- Expert level knowledge of Software engineering process
- Good knowledge in configuration management and testing methodologies
To Apply Click Here