Recruitment At Rolls-Royce
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
As a Design Integration Engineer, you need to work within the Turbine Sub-System team in Bangalore. Using Systems Engineering and Robust Design principles, the team is responsible for creating design solutions for the Turbine Sub-System across all engine projects (including Research & Technology). The team ensures that these turbine design solutions integrate with the whole engine, and provide clear requirements for commodity teams, working with them to deliver the required attributes. The work will be technically challenging and varied, due to the system complexity and operating environment experienced within the turbine modules.
Key Responsibilities: As a Turbine Sub-System Design Integration Engineer your key accountabilities will be:
- Responsibility for the elicitation, creation and buy-off of sub-system requirements, and flow-down to commodity teams
- Responsibility for generation of sub-system concepts that comply with both the product requirements and the intent of the sub-system strategy.
- Execution of the sub-system design and integration process, ensuring that the technical attributes of the sub-system design (including cost) meet the agreed requirements, and that the sub-system definition is to the required level of technical risk and professional standard
- Responsibility for functional and physical interface management.
- Responsibility within the sub-system for the integration of technical activities with the system level, other sub-systems and commodity functions.
- Ensuring continuous improvement through effective lessons learned, knowledge capture and process development.
- You will be qualified to degree level in an engineering subject or equivalent
- Previous mechanical design experience and ideally product understanding
- Ability to quickly understand new problems and develop innovative solutions
- Good team working and communication skills
- Be customer focussed with self-motivation and an ability to drive for results.
- Knowledge of Unigraphics/NX and Systems Engineering techniques would be advantageous, although supplementary training will be given as necessary.
For More Details Click Here