Planit Software Testing has been ranked in the world’s top 4 pure play & technical testing services provider. Doubling in size over the last two years, we have over 1,200 permanent employees in Australia, New Zealand, UK and India, and since commencing operations our Training Department has trained in excess of 20,000 professionals. Planit is built on the core principle that quality people lead to quality outcomes.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Planit, due to unprecedented demand for our testing services professionals, are delighted to unveil the latest Software Testing Bootcamp (STBC) in Hyderabad, India. For up to 24 lucky individuals, this is the first step in securing a career opportunity in one of the fastest growing disciplines within the IT industry. STBC is initially a 5 day intensive training program that will up-skill you in the key components of testing, in preparation for the day-to-day activities that a Planit Tester would undertake for any number of our clients. We are looking for 24 of the best and brightest minds to have the opportunity to join us at STBC, and only the best need apply!
- A recent IT graduate with marks of distinction looking for a prime entry level position in the IT industry.
- A developer who has seen the light and decided that testing is really where it starts, not where it ends and is just as cool to be in!
- A technical support or call centre analyst who would like to become an expert Tester.
What you must have as pre-requisites:
- The motivation to be the best
- The aptitude and attitude that would stand you out from the rest of the pack
- Professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to support your professionalism
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- A team player!
- Search & Selection: through aptitude selection, we will select the best individuals to participate – applications close on 20th July.
- Quick 5 minute interviews will then take place for all shortlisted candidates to gauge communication and presentation levels from week commencing 31st July, followed by Information Evening week commencing 8th August.
- 30 minute long interviews will then take place following the Information Evening week commencing 14th August.
- The Graduate: This time we will be running 2, 5 day intensive training weeks focusing on the application of best practice test techniques in the workplace. The first will run from 21st August – 25th August, and the second from 28th August – 1st September.
For More Details, Click Here