Officer Required at Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application .
- Candidate should possess 60% aggregate in B.E/B.TECH from a recognized university.
- DOB- Between 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997
Additional Eligibility Criteria
(a) The candidates failed in Computerized Pilot Selection System or suspended
from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for Pilot branch.
(b) Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training
academy are not eligible to appear.
(c) Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal
(d) Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and
completed their degrees are to apply.
How To Apply
- Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 24 Jun 2017 till 02 Jul
2017 upto 1700 hrs.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two
decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button
- On successful submission of the online application a unique
Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate
- Applicants to take print out of the
e-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from
08 Jul 2017 to 14 Jul 2017 only post short listing of the online application.
Note: Candidate can apply for one branch only. Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications of such candidates.
* Last date for applying online: 02 Jul 2017 till 1700 Hrs.
- Short Listing of Applications
- Validity of Selection. The candidate’s selection pertaining to a
particular batch is valid for that batch only
Candidates completed their Degree in 2016 must be in possession of Original / Provisional Degree issued by the
University. Candidates completed their Degree in and before 2015 must be in possession of Original Degree issued by the University, if not the candidate must be in a possession of “Non issuance of Degree Certificate” issued / signed from the concerned University only.
Pay scale : As per 7th pay commission salary starts from 56100 INR.
Applying last date : July 2.