L&T Technology Services – a name to reckon with. A niche global company in the Engineering R&D space, we were born out of the consolidation of the superior strengths of the Engineering giant Larsen & Toubro.
Over the years, we have earned our stripes. Today, our clientele includes a large number of Fortune 500 companies globally. As “Specialists, Engineering Innovation,” we are all set to write the future of global Engineering R&D.
- Only Full time Graduates (03 Years) after 10+2 with first class degree (with an aggregate of 60% and above from a recognized university in Commerce / Corporate Secretaryship / Humanities / Arts & Science / Business Administration who have passed out in the year 2017 in first attempt are eligible to apply.
- Age: Born between 01st July 1994 and 30th June 1999, both days inclusive.
- Minimum Height: 155 cms; Minimum Weight: 45 kgs.
- Vision: (+) or (-) 5 diopters, if wearing glasses
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for an online aptitude test and an interview which the details will be shared over email in due course of the process. Final selection is subject to Medical Fitness.
To cater to our growing business needs, L&T Construction require smart, dynamic and result-oriented Arts & Science freshers who have graduated in 2017 (B.A/ B.B.A/ B.B.M/ B.Sc/ B.Com)
Candidates will be trained n the areas of Finance & Accounts / Project Administration & Industrial Relations / Stores & Materials Management / Time office etc. Candidates who have completed their B.Sc Chemistry will be especially trained in Quality Assurance & Quality Control Function in our Construction Materials Testing Laboratory in our Project Sites.
The above on-job training is for an year and upon successful completion of an year, candidates will be absorbed into the Company’s permanent rolls in the Supervisory Grade.
Candidates need to be ready to work in our project sites and willing to re-locate to any of the locations, pan India.
For Applying Click Here