JLT India Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading global insurance broking, employee benefits and consultancy firms. Set up in May 2007 as the Global Shared Services Centre for the Group, JLT India has since then positioned itself to become a knowledge hub for the group and is the first entity to achieve the international standard for business continuity management, ISO 22301.
JLT India has achieved third-party certification to give customers and stakeholders greater confidence in the quality of their business continuity planning.
Job Purpose: The incumbent will be part of development team and work on product development through the development lifecycle for a product or suite of products, ensuring that the product features are delivered on time and as per specifications.
- Deliver within the defined parameters of quality, scope and timeliness
- Review work contributions of peers
- Maintain a day to day stakeholder interaction & develop relationship with them for constant flow of information exceptions and expectations
- Maintains and contributes to ongoing feedback mechanisms such as focus groups, to enable regular and systematic compilation of feedback from stakeholders for future product design and development
- Ensure technical solutions and development processes are compliant to the mandated process for India centre on CMMI, ISO, Data protection, information security
- Participate in initiatives such as knowledge management, new process developments, team competency development and other IT team initiative
For Applying Click Here