Hilti Global Trainee Recruitment
Hilti Corporation is a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, and mining industries, primarily to the professional end-user. It concentrates primarily on anchoring systems, hammer drills, firestops, and installation systems, but manufactures and markets an array of tools (including cordless electric drills, heavy angle drills, laser levels, power saws, and fasteners).
Hilti has over 2,500 employees in the United States. Hilti’s North American headquarters had been located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, since 1979, although it has employees in all fifty states. In 2015, it moved its North American headquarters from Tulsa to Plano, Texas by June 2015.
GLOBAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other. Over a two-year period, we’ll prepare you for a global leadership career by putting you right in the center of our customer-focused business model and giving you full responsibility from day one.
But don’t be daunted. Yes, it’s fast paced and challenging. But we’ll closely coach and mentor you while broadening your experience through a range of international management projects and a hugely impactful social project. You’ll also get the support you need to learn, grow and carve your own career. And, aside from enjoying an incredible experience and making friends along the way, you’ll gain a qualification from the top-ranking IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD.
- You’re ambitious for a career in global senior management.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’ve gained international experience during your work or studies.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus another language or two. You’ll need this skill to work in different regions.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed
For Applying Click Here