Haldia Petrochemicals Recruitment
Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd is a modern naphtha based Petrochemical Complex located 125 kms from Kolkata, at Haldia, West Bengal, India. We are a customer focused organization, recognized as a leading supplier of quality products and services.
HPL has played the role of a catalyst in emergence of more than 500 downstream processing industries in West Bengal with a capacity to process more than 3,50,000 TPA of polymers and generating more than 1,50,000 employment opportunities in the process
- Should be a engineering (BE) in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical or MBA (Marketing)
- Year of Passing 2017 .
- 1st Division throughout academic record.
- Not eligible if having backlog history or supplementary.
- Permissible year gap of 1 year after Higher Secondary for preparation of Joint Entrance Exam.
- Diploma shall not be considered.
Activities will include:-
- Finalizing land for new outlets.
- Assisting in dealer selection process.
- Assisting dealer-select in obtaining required statutory permissions.
- Commissioning of outlets as per targets.
- Working with dealers to maximize sales.
- Assist in dealer / pump attending training.
- Ensuring that product quality and quality as well as RO service standards are met.
- Collection of market intelligence/ trends and competitor sales data for sales analysis.
- All other activities required, to effectively implement retail policies set from time to time.
Competencies Required in Performing the Job:
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Effective verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability for analytical work.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Ability for effective networking
For Applying Click Here