Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with embedded firmware / software development experience up to 2 years.
- Should understand Embedded design lifecycle, SDLC and New product development process.
- Excellent theoretical & practical embedded software design skills, 8/16/32 bit -Microcontroller / Microprocessor based design
- Excellent understanding of Assembly / C / C++.
- Exposure to WinCE / Linux / RTOS / ARM/ Android / ARM7 / DSP / OS / Firmware programming will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of Communication Protocols – Serial, RS-485, I2C, SPI, CAN, USB, Ethernet, and other industrial protocols.
- Strong in RTOS concepts.
- Must have an eye for details.
- Should be willing to take additional responsibilities during the execution based on the business need
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working, good communication skills are desirable.
- A willingness to learn is critical
- Define, Design and develop / implement, debug and test software’s for embedded devices and systems.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of embedded system resources.
- Support embedded software QA.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Create detail design documents, unit/module test cases, simulators, test plans & test reports.
- Coding and maintaining end user applications which run in and Embedded environments/ Windows Desktop/ WinCE / Linux.
- Review existing code and make required modifications and provide post production support.
- Adherence to CMMi / ISO quality process.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required.
For More Details Click Here