The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
- B.E/ B.Tech in First Division with GATE. * *(OR)
- M.E/M.Tech with First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
- Valid GATE score is essential for BE/B.Tech.
- The on-line registration for Walk-in-Interview will be closed on 12th August 2017.
- Kindly note that the registration would involve payment of Rs. 10/- through online for General/ OBC creamy layer candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC
Non-creamy layer are exempted from the payment.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed for the Walk-In-Interview.
- There will be a screening Test before the interview on the same day. Candidates
are requested to plan accordingly.
- Candidates working in Govt / Public sector / Autonomous bodies should bring
“No Objection certificate” from the concerned Authority at the time of Interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonials in original at the
time of interview.
- If any one of the above criteria is not fulfilled the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- The fellowship is initially for a period of two years and extendable as per rules.
- It may also be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any
right for absorption in DRDO.
To Apply Click Here