Deputy Manager required At NHAI Delhi.
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways is recruiting for its 40 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) on Direct Recruitment Basis.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for 40 posts of
Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-) with Grade
Pay Rs.5400/- (in CDA pattern) (as per 6th CPC) on Direct Recruitment basis through
GATE scores valid as on 31.07.2017, in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The
number of the post advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the
- Educational Qualification :
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years as on 31.07.2017. Age relaxation is applicable as
per Government of India rules applicable for different categories
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicant can apply either Online or Offline. Procedure to be followed for both the
modes is given below:-
- The Applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.org. for applying Online.
- Click on the tab About Us Recruitment Vacancies / Result Click on the
advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) Online Application
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with
details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement”
will be generated automatically.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the Email
ID provided by the ApplicanTt.
- In case, the Applicant is unable to apply Online, he may send his duly filled
Application form as per the format enclosed at the address mentioned at para 7
herein by Speed post / Registered post, so as to reach by 31.07.2017 (6.00 pm).
- The application should also be enclosed with copies of following selfattested
Proof of Date of Birth
SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate (if applicable),
Valid GATE score
Other supporting documents (viz. Experience certificate, NOC from the
employer, etc.), if applicable
Duly filled Application / Application Acknowledgement along with requisite
documents may be sent by Registered/Speed Post at the following address:-
Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn.-II)
National Highways Authority of India
G-5 & 6, Sector-10
Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
For More Details, Click Here.